Our Waxing Style is Loved by Everyone! Come Give Us a Try
Waxing is one of the most popular services performed each week at Mark & M.E., and we offer all types of body waxing for both women and men. Legs, arms, brows, backs, and all types of bikinis are done by our talented and experienced wax specialists. We have a very large and loyal clientele loyal who love our waxing style, and we’re sure you’ll love it too!
We use an Azulene Wax on all our work because it is gentler and leaves less redness and irritation. No pine or body waxes are used at Mark & M.E. because many parts of the body are too sensitive for an ordinary, harsher, leg waxing product.
Mark & ME Salon and Day Spa is the “Home of the Honeymoon Brazilian Wax.” This is a must-have for brides. Take it one step beyond the fancy lingerie and start your new life with a new look. Brazilian waxing has been discussed everywhere from Sex in The City to Oprah, and is available to ALL ages.
Our owner and wax specialist, M.E., has been waxing for 20 years and has mastered the Brazilian Wax, which removes all pubic and rectal hair. Her experience, efficiency, and easy-going manner makes the process less intimidating and more comfortable than you can imagine. Because of M.E.’s extensive experience, she can cater to clients with special health concerns or needs. If you have a condition that requires extra care (such as pregnancy or varicose veins), it is still safe to be waxed! Feel free to discuss your concerns with M.E. to find a perfect solution!
Whether you are interested in waxing something new or simply maintaining your current style, Mark & M.E. Salon and Day Spa guarantees you will be satisfied.
Please give us a call if you want to make an appointment and try it out, or simply want a consultation. We will be glad to help you!
Arms – $35
Backs – $30
Between The Cheeks – $15
Bikini – $50
Brazilian – $65
Buttocks – $25
Entire Face – $38
Eye Brows – $18
Feet – $10
Full Leg – $80
Half Leg – $50
Pregnancy Brazilian (30+ Weeks) – $75
Sideburns & Chin – $15
Stomachs – $20
Student Bikini – $45
Student Brazilian – $60
Under Arms – $15
Upper Lip – $10
- Shower before you come in. The cleaner you are, the more thorough we can be.
- If you are anxious about the pain, pick up one of our numbing creams and apply it an hour before your service. It really helps.
- Two Advil seem to help some women, but be careful, more than two can thin the blood and increase your risk of bruising.
- Getting high or drunk doesn’t make it easier. Either condition lowers your resistance to pain.
- You tend to be more sensitive right before your period, so keep that in mind when making appointments.
- If you are on your period, put a fresh tampon in right before your service and you will be fine.
- Avoid a lot of alcohol the night before a wax. It can thin the blood and increase your risk of bruising.
- If you want the hair to come out easier and more thoroughly, try our water based shower scrub right before your appointment. It works great and loosens up those stubborn hairs that like to stick to your skin.
- Don’t fight me. It just makes the service take longer and will leave your skin more red and irritated.
- Leftover wax can irritate the skin, so make sure you use enough oil to get rid of the wax residue while you are in the salon.
- Leftover oil can clog pores and cause bumps, so thoroughly wipe your entire bikini area with a baby wipe to you get the oil out of your pores.
- Use a hot soapy washcloth in the shower at some point the same day after your wax. It finishes cleaning out the pores and reduces bumps.
- Do Not use powders or lotions on the bikini area or your will increase your risk of ingrown hairs and irritation.
- We do have several after-wax roll-on solutions that are made specifically for the bikini area if you are prone to ingrown hairs. They are not expensive, should last several months, and are very effective.
- If you stay red for more than one day, pick up some “No Trauma Momma.” It is a cream that calms the redness.
- If you notice a few strays when you get home, please come back to the salon at your earliest convenience, and we will take care of it. You can also tweeze them in the direction of the hair growth.
- Bruising sometimes is unavoidable and if we find you are prone to it, we will do our best to help minimize the effects.